- They are violent, we are peaceful.
- They are indecent, we are decent.
- They practice corruption, we share integrity.
- They are selfish, we are non-selfish.
- They gain everything, we gain nothing.
- They are 'politicians', we are citizens.
- They are rich, we are poor.
- They are powerfull, we are powerless.
- They humiliate, we respect.
- They lead, we serve.
For the years to come, let every citizen of Euromaidan consistently repeat and practice this moral ethos of antipolitics on every streetcorner, in families, schools, factories, offices and in universities.
"Let us teach ourselves and others that politics should be an expression of a desire to contribute to the happiness of the community rather than of a need to cheat or rape the community. Let us teach ourselves and others that politics can be not simply the art of the possible, especially if this means the art of speculation, calculation, intrigue, secret deals and pragmatic maneuvering, but that it can also be the art of the impossible, that is, the art of improving ourselves and the world." (Vaclav Havel)